Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i have problem with small IC,s

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgemini

hi friends
i there any way i can make my ICs pic big to i can work easyly with them .......these days IC r coming micro..so working with them on semple PCB is diffecal

what do you mean? SMD ic's?

for most IC's you can choose the package when you order them. if you order PDIP you get a normal ic...

If you want a part that's only available in SMD then the only option is to buy the biggest SMD version available and make a PCB for it...
If you don't have the ability to produce your own pcb's you can always use SMD protoboards. Testboards with SMD pads printed on them...

I assume you're talking about surface mount components. There is a product line called "SurfBoards" which mount vertically and make a single inline of normal protoboard pin spacing for you to use. They do cost a bit much and take up an awful lot of room, but it does allow you to get you prototyping done.

hi

i m working with small size VCO . with 8 pib itvery small i find diffcult to sold it in normal PCB just try to ask a idea that make my life easyer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back