I have old Video Camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Does anyone have any circuit diagrams for an old Video Camera, to re-use the Video Sensor thingy (Can't think of what to call it)

All I need is a digram to make it output to an RCA plug. so then I can make a wireless video transmitter.

I hope someone can decipher my Jibber-Jabber and reply soon.

Thanks!

Daniel Taylor

More Info ...

Could the "video sensor thingy" be as old as a vidicon, sidicon or plumbicon (all look like a glass tube with a valve connector on one end) or could it be a much more modern solid state device such as a CCD or CMOS array (look like ICs) ?

If you have a video camera why do you need to do anything other than connect it up? it must have an output ...

If anyone has a diagram of this thing they would need to know the manufacturer and model number.

Do you intend to build your own electronics "to re-use the Video Sensor thingy", what video system do you require, PAL, NTSC, SECAM ? Do you hope to build the transmitter as well or just feed a signal to a commercial transmitter ?

If we help do we get a share of your "end of Semester Score" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…