Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I have old Video Camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Does anyone have any circuit diagrams for an old Video Camera, to re-use the Video Sensor thingy (Can't think of what to call it)

All I need is a digram to make it output to an RCA plug. so then I can make a wireless video transmitter.

I hope someone can decipher my Jibber-Jabber and reply soon.

Thanks!

Daniel Taylor

Someone please respond, I really need to make this project for my end of Semester Score.

More Info ...

Could the "video sensor thingy" be as old as a vidicon, sidicon or plumbicon (all look like a glass tube with a valve connector on one end) or could it be a much more modern solid state device such as a CCD or CMOS array (look like ICs) ?

If you have a video camera why do you need to do anything other than connect it up? it must have an output ...

If anyone has a diagram of this thing they would need to know the manufacturer and model number.

Do you intend to build your own electronics "to re-use the Video Sensor thingy", what video system do you require, PAL, NTSC, SECAM ? Do you hope to build the transmitter as well or just feed a signal to a commercial transmitter ?

If we help do we get a share of your "end of Semester Score" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back