Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i gt a question with ultrasonic radar

Status
Not open for further replies.

dummy55555

UltraSonic Radar

hi,,since this used as a detector but why is the both tranducer pointing at one side. but not pointing each other. it has a transmitter and receiver, right,,
anyone can please answer me..???

ermm.. i still have another question, the TR3 in the circuit did not show me which side is the emmiter. can anyone tell me..
thanks a lot...

UltraSonic Radar

hi,,since this used as a detector but why is the both tranducer pointing at one side. but not pointing each other. it has a transmitter and receiver, right,,
anyone can please answer me..???

Because that's how 'radar' works, it bounces a signal off the object.

ermm.. i still have another question, the TR3 in the circuit did not show me which side is the emmiter. can anyone tell me..
thanks a lot...

It's at the bottom, but (as usual for that site) the circuit is not only of very poor quality, it's not even drawn correctly (obvious mistake, C1).

The kit and project are not sonar (radar). It is a horrible translation.
It is a motion detector project.

The circuit detects the amplitude of nothing or of the reflection of the ultrasonic transmission that is received then it amplifies the AC caused by motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back