Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I feel so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

I just realized that today was my dads birthday and I did not call him or send a card or anything. I feel like a schmuck.

Does anyone know of a website that you can sign up for and it will send you a email to remind you of important dates?

My mom just gives me calender every year with everyones birthday on it. I still miss all of the birthdays any way.:(

Do it enough years in a row and they wont mind it any more. Is just becomes your thing! :p

It will also save you a pile on gifts and cards as well! ;)

Just tell everyone you don't do birthdays or christmas. You will be amazed at how people just accept your position. I think the last time I sent a card was about 30 years ago.

Mike.

you all must have very accepting friends or family! I use the google calendar to remember my dates, although you may have to sign up if you don't already have a gmail account.

Google Calendar will do that.

I started using Google calendar today. That software is the coolest thing since mini-skirts. It does so much, and for free, simply amazing. :D

Um, sorry, was having a geeky moment. :eek:

Got sex and food issues mixed together?

Some days some of the people here make me feel so normal and well adjusted! ;):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back