I feel so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

I just realized that today was my dads birthday and I did not call him or send a card or anything. I feel like a schmuck.

Does anyone know of a website that you can sign up for and it will send you a email to remind you of important dates?

My mom just gives me calender every year with everyones birthday on it. I still miss all of the birthdays any way.

Do it enough years in a row and they wont mind it any more. Is just becomes your thing!

It will also save you a pile on gifts and cards as well!

Just tell everyone you don't do birthdays or christmas. You will be amazed at how people just accept your position. I think the last time I sent a card was about 30 years ago.

Mike.

you all must have very accepting friends or family! I use the google calendar to remember my dates, although you may have to sign up if you don't already have a gmail account.

Google Calendar will do that.

I started using Google calendar today. That software is the coolest thing since mini-skirts. It does so much, and for free, simply amazing.

Um, sorry, was having a geeky moment.

Just tell everyone you don't do birthdays or christmas. You will be amazed at how people just accept your position. I think the last time I sent a card was about 30 years ago.

Mike.

It's a little different when it's your father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…