Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I drank too much I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see how anyone can believe in a god. It is just nonsense. How can you accept that this world can't exist without a maker but ignore the obvious flaw - who made the maker!

FFS, if he did exist then he would command more power over people and there would not be the atrocities in the world that happen everyday.

If, heaven and hell did exist then I will be in the hell department and will happily exist with all the good people that didn't believe. I'll enjoy a chat with Einstein. You guys can have the IRA murderers and suicide bombers that said their hail marie's.

So, to close, it is just superstitious nonsense. See the light and stop wasting precious time on this planet worshiping your favourite invisible friend.

I can't believe I tried to rationalise this garbage.

Mike.

I totally agree, you said the same thing then me but a little bit more ...brutally. Thanks to had said it for me. Its just nonsense.
(Does anyone knows how much god's where invented by humans right know? In the thousands?.)

Last edited:
I totally disagree. As someone who was raised in the church, left and then came back I find it interesting to talk to people so "sure" that there is no god.

I totally disagree. As someone who was raised in the church, left and then came back I find it interesting to talk to people so "sure" that there is no god.

Is it any different than people who are so sure that there is a god?

Conservation of energy theory says everything goes some place. That what ever it was that made you alive and conscious should need to be accounted for in order to balance the live or dead equation.

God and Heaven, Alternate reality or parallel dimension. Your choice.
I chose to believe because even as someone one with a scientific and rational logical way of viewing things I have to know there is more since I and no one else has all of the answers to the what, where, and why the universe works.

I can be skeptical of someones claims about anything but I cannot fully dismiss them without absolute sureness that what they claim is evidence for or against something is confirmable and right.

We a humans lay down laws of physics, chemistry and science but yet after a while those undeniable laws we made aways seem to end up with loop holes and odd little quirks of the system that dont fit the supposed law rules and thus make it go from undeniable law of nature to relative theory of scientific stuff.

For me God and heaven fit into the relative theory of scientific stuff. I Cant fully prove or disprove because the undeniable evidence leans both ways and ,egos be dammed, I along with everyone else is not that bright either! ;)

I think it is quite fun to write code when tiddley. It seems great at the time but the following morning, urg!

I think it is quite fun to write code when tiddley.

Umm.. So.. Hmm... :confused:

What else you cooken up in that chocolate factory of yours? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back