I am quite pleased to see this new forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3v0

Coop Build Coordinator
Forum Supporter
Perhaps in time we can write a few sticky threads etc. Could even be fun.

Does anyone know how long the full featured Eagle demo lasts ?

Is anyone using KiCad ?

Me too. ^^

Question @all:
What program do you use to design schematic and board?
(Eagle, KiCad, etc)

I use eagle for Ubuntu but the Eagle environment didn't looked well suited sometimes it is blurring the screen.

bluesam

Question @all:
What program do you use to design schematic and board?
(Eagle, KiCad, etc)

There was a poll taken a number of weeks ago...can't find the thread now though, but Eagle seemed to come up trumps....

I can see this is being a major question.. "What program do you use to design schematic and board?" someone should make a dedicated thread and I'll make it sticky

I've got the program issues under control on my end (for now anyway). I'm trying to make some simple circuits in the most popular simulators and then I'll comment on how easy it was to use, and what types of circuits work best. I'm almost half way through the list. Just a little longer, be patient nkay (Express PCB is a good designer, but it won't do any simulation)

Protel 99SE and a completely obscure (but userfriendly) EZ-Route for PCB work. LT Spice and Multisim 2001 for sim., #2B and paper to doodle and create. E

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…