Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I am humbled

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hi Guys

I never asked to have my Status upgraded to "Most Helpful Member". I have not really helped much.
I normally give Mods and all a headache here. You always have to look after me on a bad day.

All I can say is that I am fortunate to be mixed up with you folks...

I would not change any one of you for anything in the World. I really mean that.

You have all been my Sanity savior in one way or another.

Some ignore me. Some dismiss me. Some laugh at me. Some talk to me. Some like me.

But not one of you argues with me. How many Forums out there could possibly do that???

And I sit here shaking my head :). Big WOW moment for me. I am truly blessed.

Love every one of you,

tvtech

Well... You have achieved 250 likes.. So you must be doing something.... Cheering everyone up now and then.... Maybe the "Bordering on insanity" is what people want!!!

Keep going Tv, we'd miss you if you ever went!!!

Hi Ian

We had a Power Failure last night....was busy with stuff...and poof...all gone.

So I started over this morning. Thank you for just "being you".

Duty and Moderating and stuff...but just being a person. And that applies to all here.

Little things and all count. A lot. Matt put me on 250 likes. I was on 249...and then he chose to take me to to final step of my little link
https://www.wwwdotcom.com/

What a cool Guy. In fact, you ALL are. So, humanity prevails.

We are a Special place...where people actually care...and do good stuff.

So nice to be part of this. As faulty as I am from time to time :wideyed:

Regards,
tvtech

Congrats on the 250 likes, tvtech!

You folks are amazing.

Thank you for being a really good bunch of people out there in that unknown/untrusted World called the Internet.
You have made me very happy :)

Regards,
tvtech

There is another forum where I guy similar to you makes rants, His rants are extremely short and always ends with the same two lines and he's harmless.

There is another forum where I guy similar to you makes rants, His rants are extremely short and always ends with the same two lines and he's harmless.

Hi KISS

You cross with me?
You are missing here tonight.

Normally here slaving away helping people. That is what you do.
I am in awe of your passion of sharing your knowledge of stuff you have seen/been through.

Just thought I would say that. I feel better now.

Regards,
tvtech

^^^ Got me.

Stay well Buddy. I also read the last page today. Tired too.

All the best,
tvtech

LOL KISS

Huh :)

I am not harmless. I am dangerous. I pack an UZI:

That video was absolutely hysterical which should serve as an indicator of my own sick and twisted mind. Thank you for sharing that.

Ron

I also claim a sick and twisted mind.
An amusing video, thanks TV.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back