Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I am considering an adverts forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
Hello,

I am considering an adverts forum where if you wanted to sell a part or give your company some promotion..

Maybe something like:
Electronics Adverts (selling only, no requests)
If you want to advertise your services to the Electro Tech community then please post your message in this forum. Self promotion is allowed.

I also have the idea to allow 3 sticky posts* for a small monthly price. Not sure how much interest there is in this but I do know that there is just over 1500 very keen electronics hobbyists to market your products to..
Post your comments please :wink:

* A sticky post is always listed at the top in a certain forum, in this case the forum would be the Electronics Adverts forum.

It looks ok. But, why no requests too? A mean, imagine I've written a code for a PIC and I need to program it but I don't have a programer and I'm in a hurry. Maybe a message like this could safe my life:

"Urgent. I need someone to program a 16F877 with a given code for me. Give your position and suggest a price."

Or for example. "I'm interested on an used 30V DC power supply. Any offer?"

I can't know how much use would members give to the adverts forum, but I think it would anyway enlarge the posibilities of this site. If it doesn't work, it can always be removed, isn't it? Another point: Is there no trouble on selling or buying or offering or whatever with any kind of law? For example, can I freely sell a microcontroller I bought once to Motorola?

I like the idea, anyway (don't missunderstand me):D

Two forums ?

If the new forum contains only 'companies and services' then the info shown should be valid for months if not years ... call it "Commerial Links"

:idea: How about a second forum for "I'm interested in a used 30V DC power supply. Any offer?" then any posting older than maybe two weeks can be deleted so any forgotten requests get tidied up - if the member wanted to re-post the request then at least we know he/she is still there ?
Call this forum "Help - I Want" or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back