Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hydroxy gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
With annihilation two 511 keV gammas take off in opposite directions.

For that matter, people do demos of this in classroom, etc. They use a strong electromagnet, positrons from Na-22 and electrons from Kr-85. When combined in the magnet, the antimatter annihilation causes both particles to cease to exist and in their place the aforementioned pair of 511 keV gammas.

For that matter, people do demos of this in classroom, etc. They use a strong electromagnet, positrons from Na-22 and electrons from Kr-85. When combined in the magnet, the antimatter annihilation causes both particles to cease to exist and in their place the aforementioned pair of 511 keV gammas.

I wonder if that is what Bruce Banner did when he turned into the Hulk :D

NA-22 naturaly gives off positrons? News to me. So why cant we just use that as a source of antimatter? electrons are everywhere and impossible to completely remove? There must be a catch, there always is or i probably just didnt understand something. so the electromagnet contains everything and the krypton supplies electrons or what. Is there some sort of a name for this demonstration? How can i learn more?

NA-22 naturaly gives off positrons? News to me. So why cant we just use that as a source of antimatter? electrons are everywhere and impossible to completely remove? There must be a catch, there always is or i probably just didnt understand something. so the electromagnet contains everything and the krypton supplies electrons or what.

Yes, the Na-22 gives off positrons---many other radionuclides do too---and they are indeed already used as sources of anti-particles! We must be speaking past each other...

In the demo the Krypton supplies the electrons, as I mentioned, and the magnet contains the reaction, yes. In nature positrons emitted by any radionuclide annihilate with surrounding electrons without our implicit observation and generate gammas all the time.

Last edited:
I heard of an experiment that bob lazar had done. I read it in a chat room or something that a good freind of his was talking in. he claimed to have been a witness to it. Bob took a piece of particle 115 that he claimed to have stolen and put it under a glass lid ( like whats on those snazzy clocks with the rotating weights that you can buy) (like a glass dome) with a piece of dry ice. as the c02 filled the lid he said you could actualy see particles (or whatever it was, i forget) leaving the metal and some of them would turn around and go back to the metal ( kinda sounds like hocus pocus to me). Particle 115 was "officialy" discovered a little more than a year ago here in the states and then confirmed six months later in japan i think. It was named ununpentium . But unfortunately only had a half life of like a fraction of a second or something. It was made from calcium metal and americium. americium is mainly used in smoke detectors to help detect the gases, and is extremely expensive to produce. ( extremely small amounts in smoke detectors)

I heard of an experiment that bob lazar had done.

Now you went and did it, you mentioned Bob Lazar in a what had been a useful discussion. I'm seriously entertaining the idea that he may in fact be brothers with Stanley Meyers... :)

Bob took a piece of particle 115 that he claimed to have stolen

A person that steals will have no problem with not telling the truth.

Lazar also claims involvement with the Zeta Reticulians...

Last edited:
did stan meyers ever come forward with the schematics to do what he claimed? I biult a device that was able to adjust to any frequency 0 - 250 hz i think it was. but i inadvertantly overheated part of it ifr510 i believe was the part #. i havent got around to picking up a new one. there is a company that sells these "frequency generators" for a moderate price but the opperation isnt like what stan meyers had produced. i forget the name of the company but i think they were useing like 400 hz or so not anywhere near the correct frequency.

Stan Meyers went to court and lost, then he died. His stuff never worked it's commonly referred to as a scam.

I Agree 100%, A Definate SCAM.
And he was probably killed because he Ripped off someone for a lot of money.

I biult such an hydroxey catalyst nucular fusion enjine in my garage. It run on 1/3 water...1/3 baking soda, and it creates 1/3 Watts per amp. The trick is too cool it all down with dry ice. That make the energy higher. My speedometer is broke, but I know I get better milage, specially when I go down hills.

Just having a little fun here. Come on, guys. Never in my life have I heard such misuse of science and misundertanding of basic principles, like Conservation of Energy. I know I'm setting myself up for a flaming, but...flame away.

Nope. Brain aneurysm. (Read: Natural causes.)

Oh, come on. Nobody buys that. We all know that it was really government assassin agents, using secret Aneurysm Guns to keep the technology from getting out. ;)

Torben

Oh, come on. Nobody buys that. We all know that it was really government assassin agents, using secret Aneurysm Guns to keep the technology from getting out. ;)
Torben

Any self respecting assassin agent would never dream of using an aneurysm gun as the gas volume in the veins is easly identified. The more covert Ninja yoda type assassins use molecularphoresis caogulators as they leave no detectable signs. :p

Last edited:
What about the good ol bullet in the brain that only leaves a who done it with no fingers to point at anyone. Family wants to keep something quiet and simply tells of natural causes. Local law enforcement isnt going to suspect some MIB let alone the government of any sort. so the family gets the last say to the press and case closed as far as the media is concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back