Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HUMAN DETECT SENSORS AT 60 degree working condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbharsha

Hi all,

I am working out some idea for detecting the human body presence. I need a sensor or any idea where i can detect the presence of human body at given area (like monitoring), But here the working environemnt is a factory with alomst 50-60 Degree celcious.

Please can anybody suggest me what kind of sensors i can use for detecting the human body.

If no sensors available, Suggest me some idea where i can detect the human body in such envroments.

Waiting for soon reply
Harsha s

Does this PIR sensors work at 60 degree Celcious Temperature.
One more thing is DOes this PIR sensors works in Dusty enviroment. ?

please let me know.

There are no sensors that will work 100% reliably. RFID systems where a person has to be carying a tag or card to be allowed into an area and check points is a decent system, but there's nothing preventing 1 person from letting in another.

Hi,

I am planning to have saftey device in the factory or manufacturing industry where the machine is operated by the man. So when ever the human body is detected in the no entry zone it should alarm. Its some some kind of saftey device.
The working enviroment is very dusty and hot(60Degrre).

Please suggest me some kind of sensors which i can use.I hope u understood my point or idea.

Harsha s

Sense the change in capacitance of the area due to a person entering.

You'd have to redesign the entire building for that Willbe.

:rolleyes:
Bright Yellow or saftey Orange paint on the floor. Followed by a layer of beatings to help remind the employees what the painted areas mean!
Its cheap and very effective. Plus if you do the beatings when your having a bad day you will feel better too!
:rolleyes:

People should not work in very dusty very hot areas.
Use reptiles instead.

Industrial capacitance sensors are usually less than 6 inches aren't they? I don't know how you'd go about measuring capacitance change in a large volume, I somehow doubt it's practical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back