HTSSOP miniature powerPAD package for Eagle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antknee

I'm looking for an Eagle package. It is the HTSSOP-20 miniature powerPAD package. It is for a board I'm going to make up using the OPA561.

Does anyone have it?

I've googled but nothing came back. I may have to make the package myself, but as I've not done so before I will ask first.

Thanks,

Antknee.

Last edited:
Don't see one, but if no one has one, could perhaps start with this 28-HTSSOP package **broken link removed** and modify it to 20-HTSSOP.
Sparkfun has a tutorial on making your own library parts here

Oh wait, in the included texas.lbr I see a HTSSOP20PWP package, this what you need?

You'd just need to create a device to go along with the package, but the package is the hard part (imo) and that's already done for you.

Last edited:
Hi Norlin,

It doesn't appear to be in Eagle Light 5.10. I've searched through the texas library manually and also done generic searches, could you upload it?

Thanks.

Edit. I have found it. Thanks for the input! That was great.

Last edited:
NP, guessing you were looking through the devices and not seeing the packages listed below? Noticed that the 20-HTSSOP package isn't attached to any of the devices, so you have to make one and can't just use one as a "proxy" part.

Yes, that is a shame. I try to add the package alone and Eagle says "Can't back annotate please add in the schematic". Maybe there is a device in there which is hidden, I will look again. The sparkfun library looks quite instructive so I can have a look at that too. Having the package should help make the device and speed things along, thanks.

Antknee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…