Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how will this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haylin1217

I am trying to build a simple electronic door lock which uses a CD4013 IC and the relay will respond after the correct sequence of 4 keys have been pressed.

Now here's my problem..

I wanted to connect a delay-pulse generator on that electronic door lock circuit. But the problem is I don't know how to connect those two circuits. I kept on simulating it on electronic workbench but I couldn't come up to a desired output.

here's the site where I got the schematic for the code lock.

**broken link removed**

and here's the site where I got the schematic for the delay-pulse generator.

**broken link removed**

pls help me..

I still couldn't figure out till now how to connect those two circuits. thanks.

See the little ball near the reset Pad connection? Connect the output of the 555 Delay to it thru a 1k resistor. Then set the delay pulse time. If the correct 4 numbers aren't input in the allotted time, the pad resets and you have to start over If you are looking for a delay on each of the keys being pressed, it gets a bit tougher. You'll have to use AND or NAND gates for each, with one common leg of each tied high/low, the other leg of each tied to the DELAY and the Keypad and the outputs of the AND/NAND going to the 4013s. EZ PZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back