Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to turn ON mosfet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your upper mosfets are simple followers without any voltage gain. When their gate voltage is +10V then they begin to turn on. If the gate voltage is +110V then their source voltage will be +100V.

Hai...

Thanks for still reply me. Then, what should i do with my schematic? I also try to use Real comparator just like you said but i think the result is still the same. I think i do wrong...Could you tell me where i should do the correction for my circuit or if you have time could you post to me your schematic.

Thanks again.

You need to learn something about Mosfets, H-bridges and electronics.

tq...you right, i have to learn more about those things...I'm trying to learn but for the time being i can't find any solution yet. That's why i join this forum and ask for anyone who expert in this field. I really need the solution in this two weeks before my presentation day. Anyway...thanks for your respon and advice.

Unfortunately there's a limit to what we can teach you on an online forum. You need to teach yourself most things, although we're willing to help, we can't spoon feed you information.

170VDC can give you quite a nasty shock, lethal if you're unliky so it's recommended that you experiment with lower, less dangerous voltage circuits first (<60VDC) so you can gain the experience before you play with dangerous voltages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back