Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to reduce loading effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeglp

The figure of the amplifier is shown in the following .the main amplifier is
a differential input and a differential output fold cascode.using two resistance to vary the gain.however, the input resistance should less than 1k due to the limitation of the input noise.In my design another resistance should larger than 1000k due to the loading effect.Any buffer should be use between output and the resistance to reduce loading effect.And the buffer should not reduce the output swing.

fiugre

a differential input and a differential output fold cascode.using two resistance to vary the gain.however, the input resistance should less than 1k due to the limitation of the input noise.In my design another resistance should larger than 1000k due to the loading effect.Any buffer should be use between output and the resistance to reduce loading effect.And the buffer should not reduce the output swing.

Attachments

• ufuuffjfff.gif
    ufuuffjfff.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 637
Re: fiugre

eeglp said:
So what's your question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back