Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to program P89V51RD2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVP

I wanted to ask that i m programming the mcu p89v51rd2 with the parallel programmer P4MIC .

Just for simple testing i made a led toggling program in keil software.......
i first erased the previous things in the mcu and again programmed the mcu.
Tested it and found that all pins were high, i read again the mcu and found that the program was present in the chip.

When i use the same programmer and program for 89c51 mcu it works but not for p89v51rd2.

So my question is that have i erased the bootloader in the chip and is bootloader required for parallel programming.If not this please tell me other ways to parallelly program p89v51rd2.

Thaks in advance.....
PVP

I can program the chip with the parallell programmer but while testing it i get all the pins high. I am using the same program and same circuit for AT89c51 and P89v51rd2 , the at89c51 is working but p89v51rd2 is not working.

Can anyone tell me if there is some difference between the circuit for AT89c51 and P89V51RD2.

Can i use flash magic for loading the bootloader!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back