Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make Solder Paste?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The acrylic is not bad to solder with. In general I try not to inhale the fumes but have never had a problem with it. There is little to start with. I expect that people who have tried it an not liked it used too much.

The pet jelly melts and moves.....no visible fumes, no smell. I figure it just recondenses really fast somewhere else on the board. It's not considered conductive, often used to coat CPU pins etc to block condensation with Peltier cooling.

I am not using a heat gun or hot plate...I use a hot air pencil I built.

Atom, why don't u use lead free products dude?

Last edited:
can you link me to some? heh... mostly solder and tons of it heh... I guess that will help a lot also... its just that when i run out of solder the closest place is RADIOSHACK (1 block away) and it contains LEAD.... so im stuck...

**broken link removed**

But I got mine from ebay...$9 less..
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back