Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make a phone jammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean in when a phone jammer, is it for a land line incoming calls or out going, or for mobile phones

For jamming the mobile you need to transmit a strong signal in the mobile frequency rage and that is illegal.

i am not sure but i thinks that there are devices like that that are used by different institutes where you are not allowed to use the phone. but you probalby need a lot of papers to do to get the autorization.

hi..ilive in india and to make a jammer is legal......also i just
wanted to know hhow to build it.
help me to find a related site

hi..ilive in india and to make a jammer is legal......also i just
wanted to know hhow to build it.
help me to find a related site
From where you got this information that making jammers is legal in India? FCC has drafted some rules which you can't break and if you try to then you know what happens.
Like you can't transmit anything over FM (88Mhz-108Mhz) or AM(535KHz-1640KHz) without licence. Same applies to mobile communications also.

how about radio microphones. i got one wich transmitted atound 90-100MHz on fm band. it had a range of about 50m, and i tested it and with a good battery i god about 80m. but i saw one that was on the same frequency with a range rated to half a mile. how about that?
but i am sure that a phone jammer is illegal

The word "jamming" needs a little more explination. Do you want to "jam" incoming calls on a regular phone, "jam" outgoing calls on a regular phone, "jam"/block access to long distance, "jam"/block and entire phone during specific hours, "jam" as in broadcast a strong harmonic to stop the use of a wireless phone (900 MHz/2.4 GHz), or are we talking microwave here.

High Frequency Oscillator is the answer :)
Varying the frequency of oscillator will change the wavelength. There are many oscillators circuits for different freq. bands.

Jammer

:wink:

I made a jammer - simply because I got totally pissed off trying to find someone to post the details on the net!

My jammer will jam analogue or GSM, all of the crap on the net is old and only affects analogue - using nasty bits and bobs from VCR's and old mobiles...

I sat down and thought what do I want this device to do? Jam!

Jam what? Radios, TV's, modile bloody phones!

How, well, to jam one channel, you transmit on its frequency, to jam two channels you need to transmit on 2 frequencys simultaneously... to jam all of the mobile channels you need to be transmit very high band width RF... ahh - penny drops - to make a jammer I need a tramsmitter of moderate power that is very unstable....

By looking through amateur radio books, i decided to not implement all of the stability and filtration design from my design.

No RF filtering - max output!
Non regulated power - very unstable!
No RF buffered output - very unstable!

Very simple circuit then!!!

So, i realised that if i had a high frequency transmitter, the stability of the circuit would be critical, and any change in supply voltage would have a massive effect on the output frequency, so I connected a 2N3907 transistor in an avalanche breakdown configuration creating white noise, and connected this into an LM386 amplifier, with the output straight into the supply rail via a 470uF cap, very unstable power!

the transmitter uses 2 BLY94 very high frequency transistors, connected in a closed loop, effectively creating a feedback 'howl' at very high frequency, part of the loop uses a multi turn feedback coil air spaced made out of hookup wire to drop the frequency and radiate the rf - all of my designs use easy to abtain components - i hate ******** that use really old parts or some obscure iraqi transistor from an obsolete military radio - it makes the device inpossible to replicate. :x

My device was shelved for a while, but i plan to optimise it with a small calibrated tuning dial - Radio, Police, TV, Cellular etc or just in Frequencys.

This might stir some interest.... 8)

D1fferen7,

I really don't know why people like you should behave so stupidly!

By what right do you seek to interfere with other peoples' communication? They are communicating, quite lawfully, when you decide to drown out their conversation with whistles and other unwanted crud.

I'm equally surprised that other members of this forum, who should know better, seem prepared to help the originator of this thread.

Grow up and find something more useful to do with your time!

bla bla bla..... heard it all before..... :lol:

when people start using mobile communications equipment without disturbing other people I won't and don't disturb them - thats why i have, do and will continue to jam selectively...

you are clearly a responsible phone user, so you wouldn't be affected.

regards,

D1fferen7

Phone Jamming is ILLEGAL!

No matter where you live on the face of this earth it is illegal to transmit on an FM channel unless you have a license for it! FCC regulations strictly prohibit the usage of any such device which may intentionally or non-intentionally interfere with a legal transceiver!

If you claim to be from 'India' then you must know that they have especially stringent laws about such jammers!

Since Different 7 (UK) seems to have the equipment and the intent to use it, I was wondering. . . For those of you in the UK, what is the name of the agency that will be locking him up? I mean, in the US I know the agency, how they would do it, and about how long it would take.

Another thought. Different 7 obviously has the knowledge, time, and money to invest in this but . . . WHY?

My guess

My guess would be just so he has something differn7, something that few other people are doing ?. I wouldn't mind building one actually....

-Chris

Re: My guess

Prof.Insane said:
My guess would be just so he has something differn7, something that few other people are doing ?. I wouldn't mind building one actually....

-Chris
And you'd still be breaking the law in just about every country in the world!

For the sake of your fellow men - be responsible!

D1fferen7 is it possible for you to post a picture of your design with a key of what parts are what.

Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back