Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make a phone jammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that the british anti-terrorist team S.A.S. use this kind of technoledgy non stop. So when somone trys to use their mobile a beeping sound comes instead of the ringtone. So then the caller thinks it's busy. Same happens if somone try's to call them. But then again I guess they have the permision for that kind of thing. After all. They are the best of the best. Well. That's what I've been told.

That annoying person talking on their cell phone should be interfered with!

It is now illegal to drive and have your cell phone stuck to your head where I live. Personally, If I could make something to cause them to burst into flame I'd do it.

I'm sick of people telling me they can drive and talk at the same time, they can't, you can't, no one can. I watch accidents happen once a week on my commute. If stopping someone from flapping their lips cuts down on that, good!

think

Building devices to interfere with others lawful communication is a very good way to make it very difficult to do other things, because "big brother" will see that as a reason to restrict access to the parts that we all can get easily now.

Be responsible and think about the consequences of your actions.

OK. So now we all know that it is illegal in most countries to build/own/operate such a device UNLESS under government instruction.

We also know that some people - and we have plenty in the UK - just want to try and upset or interfere with other peoples lives irrespective of the legalities or consequencies. They believe that performing an illegal act in order to prevent another person going about their legitimate business is fully justified - terrorism by any other name - remember the WTC. At the local hospital this is referred to as IBF - Impaired Brain Function.

In a (supposed) free society such people are tolerated until such activities cause danger - in all its varied forms - to others. When this happens, governments tend to react by applying restrictions to everyone and the first group of people to object are the people that caused such restrictions. These are referred to as People Rejoicing About Terminal Stupidity.

As we look at various posts within the thread we note that some want order and legal structure and others want chaos and anything goes.

D1fferen7 wants to impose his will on other people to stop them from persuing a legitimate action but will not repy to the question Pebe asked -
So what do *you* consider to be an irresponsible phone user?
Is this not the way that Dictators around the world behave?

gene I note that D1fferen7(UK) is now D1fferen7(US). How would Homeland Security deal with this?

If you go for a drive down the New Jersey Turnpike and see a car in flames. don't worry. It is just lavenatti burning another mobile phone user and therefore protecting us from ourselves by imposing a dictatorial attitude on others.

lavenatti does raise some serious points. More and more countries are banning the use of non-hands free mobile phones whilst driving. This seems quite sensible.
I'm sick of people telling me they can drive and talk at the same time, they can't, you can't, no one can. I watch accidents happen once a week on my commute. If stopping someone from flapping their lips cuts down on that, good!
This part would also prevent you from having a radio in your car - it divides your attention, and if you have a passenger in the car NO conversation must take place as 'flapping' your lips is dangerous, don't talk on a bus as your conversation may cause a lapse in the drivers concentration, don't smoke whilst driving as this is even more dangerous - in the event of an accident any would-be rescuer could sue you as a result of passive smoking.

Where do you stop?

:twisted: :twisted: Come the revolution :evil: :evil: :eek: :lol:

When I said I wouldn't mind building one I mean just for the sake of it, like building a vellemen kit, that pointlessly flashes two leds. Just to learn about electronics. I wouldn't actually use it on anyone.

Not to mention the many poeple building FM transmitters that work on 88 - 108mhz.....

-Chris

Funny, the other forum to which I am a member is for firearms. Government infringement is usually a big discussion over there. As for distractions, talking on a cell phone is more distracting than the radio or even having a coversation with someone else in the car. Your attention is focused on the phone, you have to listen to it, talk to it and hold it. This puts most of your attention on the phone, not the road. Someone else in the car can see what you see and won't continue to distract you if necessary. As for burning people, I was joking, that would be too distracting to other drivers anyway to see all those fake blonde NJ bighairs going up like a fireball.
However, if the government saw fit to jam cell phone signals along highways I would love it, or better yet, A cell phone signal detected in the car, by the car would shut your engine off for 1/2 hour.

As far as the restriction of parts or components, forget it, not in the US anyway. Every junk TV, radio or microwave is a parts bonanza.

After what they did to private ownership of guns in the UK, you may want to be careful. They stole your guns, took away your right to defend yourself and turned London into the City with the most violent crime in the western world. (Only the criminals have the guns) :evil:

I cannot see the practical and moral use of a 'jammer' in any situation, so it should not be discussed or promoted. These days, people are always looking for annoying and pathetic ways of mischief such as creating viruses, jamming devices, etc..

I sincerely hope the people who use these get caught and it is a shame that we have to spend a portion of the money we pay in taxes against people who make such things.

Steve

kinjalgp said:
hi..ilive in india and to make a jammer is legal......also i just
wanted to know hhow to build it.
help me to find a related site
From where you got this information that making jammers is legal in India? FCC has drafted some rules which you can't break and if you try to then you know what happens.
Like you can't transmit anything over FM (88Mhz-108Mhz) or AM(535KHz-1640KHz) without licence. Same applies to mobile communications also.

the fcc is in the us. he is in india. the fcc rules do not apply

I have a problem with some scrote trying to jam my phone. Can anyone send me the formula for nerve gas, so I can stop him?

Nerve gas doesn't stop a scrote but will affect everyone else. Just punch him in his nose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back