Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make a bluetooth joystick with Arduino?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr13579

Hello Friends,
I have an idea about this. For making this I need joystick, Arduino,bluetooth Module(HC05). But I need to know how to connect HC-05 as a bluetooth keyboard interface? And how to program the whole thing?

You can't connect a HC05 as a keyboard - it only connects as a serial port.

Mike.

You can't connect a HC05 as a keyboard - it only connects as a serial port.

Mike.
I found some websites showing how to change the farmware to connect an HC05 as keyboard. If you are saying I can't do this, then how can I make a bluetooth gamepad?

Why not try a more modern approach. One of these might work:

I have been using a MKR1010, which shares the same BLE software support. They just recently upgraded the BLE software to support central in addition to peripheral, but I also see HID support in the files (although I have not yet explored that). HID capability would be of interest to you I think.

Last edited:

If you are still trying to figure things out then feel free to read this article. Also, I have seen a couple of tutorials on YT, feel free to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back