Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get start on programming for pic16f877a to measure temperature using lm35dz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjhaw

Hi everyone,

I am totally new for all the pic microcontroller. In my project, I would to use 2 lm35dz to identifying the temperature range within 2 points. If the temperature is from 28'C to 27.3'C, the temperature difference is from 0.7'C, it will produce sound in buzzer.

But I don't have any general knowledge on pic. So how to I get start on learning the programming? I am choosing C programming to do the project because I heard is easier than assembly (is it?). Also, if got any basic code for me can it be posted for me to refer and explain the meaning?

Thank you.

Refer to the other post on this subject by Aeddon, "problem with lm35dz.....".

You guys must be in the same class. It's a big class, too, by the number of posts I see regarding the lm34/35.

hi,
sorry for not reply for so long as i was busy with something..

o..thanks for the information..
haha..i think i am not from the class as my class is not big..may b there is also a lot of ppl doing with the lm35:)

i am totally not from electronic background,so need to spend more effort on it to fulfill my project..haha..anyway, thanks.

hi,
sorry for not reply for so long as i was busy with something..

o..thanks for the information..
haha..i think i am not from the class as my class is not big..may b there is also a lot of ppl doing with the lm35:)

i am totally not from electronic background,so need to spend more effort on it to fulfill my project..haha..anyway, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back