Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get Altium's "gettign started " videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyback

Hello,
My Altium login wont work and i cant get to see the videos on the altium site, does anyone know any other sites where they are available?
I actually downloaded the altium free trial a few weeks ago but now i cant even log in.
OK ive logged in now, but cant download the videos....anybody know if they are on youtube buried somewhere?

Last edited:
DerStrom8:
Thanks, yes, i then go "resources", the "video library", but it wont let us download the videos. We can watch them but not save them.

MVS Sarma,
Thanks, i have seen those two videos, thanks

I don't think you're supposed to be allowed to download the videos. Altium wants only registered users to access the videos, and if someone's able to download them they'll eventually end up on YouTube. I'm not saying this is OK -- I think it's stupid -- but as far as I know you're not allowed to download the videos.

thanks, some time back, the Altium videos were on youtbe, but i guess Altium must have had them removed.

thanks, some time back, the Altium videos were on youtbe, but i guess Altium must have had them removed.

I expect you're right. Someone may have done some sort of screen video capture and uploaded them to YouTube, and when Altium found out they were taken down for copyright issues or some other legal mumbo-jumbo. Either that or Altium may have changed their minds about having it publicly available. They "sell" registration for classes, so maybe they decided the videos on YouTube would make people think they don't need to take their classes, making Altium lose that money.

It's a corporation, after all :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back