Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to duoble the amplitude of the singal

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgemini

hi friends
i make a 555 square wave cricuit but dont have good amplitude just 0.5hz i need 15 to 30khz

any idea

:roll:

you say you need more amplitude and yet the numbers you are quoting are all frequencies. you will need to explain more clearly what you need.

amplitude is the difference in voltage between the high and low states of the square wave. frequency is the rate at which pulses of the square wave occur.

since I don't imagine a 555 would be outputting only 0.5v p-p signals, I assume you meant frequency.

the frequency of the 555 output is entirely dependent on the resistors and capacitors you attach to it. if you do a search at google you can very easily find information about component selection for 555 output frequencies.

sir
let say i need 17 to 23 p-p square wave how can i .......

when there is 555 is not working MC1458 is not working LM741 is not working
is there anthing as to try ........is project make my life hard .........

i just need 17 to 23 p-p sqaure or sawtooth

here

are teh circuit that i make but non of them giving what i want

Attachments

• cir_msr013_.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 427
  • noise_circuit.jpg
    noise_circuit.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 404
okay, how many threads do you have going for this exact same topic? this is at least the second one that I have seen. it is very bad etiquette on a forum.

if you're not getting the response you were hoping for in the first thread, tough. Making more threads to try to get more attention is just rude, and wastes more of everyone's time.

LM555 won't handle the supply voltage you need. LM741 does not have adequate slew rate. Below is a square wave generator using an LM318, which solves both problems.

Attachments

• op_amp_multivibrator.gif
    op_amp_multivibrator.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 562
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back