Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to design 8 bits xor and xor circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ericgibbs said:
hi iceberg,

No, I am not still a university student, I am a 75 year old, semi-retired Chartered Electronics engineer.

We are trying to help you with your project, but the amount of work required to give you all the details regarding the build an old style calculator, covering all 12 of the basic functions you require, is far to beyond the scope of a web forum.

I am puzzled why your teacher/instructor has given you this assignment, its going to take a very long time to complete. When is he expecting the assignment to be completed.?

I know that you are preparing a drawing to post to the forum, I look forward to seeing it.

Please dont read my reply as being negative..:)

I have carried out a lot of web searching, trying to find a site that will give you the answers, no luck so far..

erm....thanks a lot ya~
i think i really lucky,i had meet an experienced engineer .
well ,i think my digital lecturer is not a responsible lecturer.actually he is a part -time lecturer in my university,and he will always travel far for his own job.so,he will always not around and 1 day he just simply brief us and tell us that he want us to do this task and had to summit next friday.
that's why i feel stressful.
i will try my best ,i belive i can~
thanks ya~

iceberg25 said:
erm....thanks a lot ya~
i think i really lucky,i had meet an experienced engineer .
well ,i think my digital lecturer is not a responsible lecturer.actually he is a part -time lecturer in my university,and he will always travel far for his own job.so,he will always not around and 1 day he just simply brief us and tell us that he want us to do this task and had to summit next friday.
that's why i feel stressful.
i will try my best ,i belive i can~
thanks ya~

Hi iceberg,
If you think it will help, ask your lecturer to email me, I would be happy to discuss the project with him.
Good luck.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back