Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to delete my account

• Thread starter Deleted member 139372
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 139372

Good day, I'm wondering how to delete my account from this site?

Any particular reason why? Looks like your last post (prior to this one, of course) was from over 11 years ago. Why now?

Generally we don't delete accounts. The discussions you leave behind may benefit another person some day, if they haven't already.

Any particular reason why? Looks like your last post (prior to this one, of course) was from over 11 years ago. Why now?

Generally we don't delete accounts. The discussions you leave behind may benefit another person some day, if they haven't already.

Personal safety/security. Unfortunately I'm in a position where I need to comb through my past, as someone else is doing as well.

Understood, let me see what I can do. I may not have the ability as a moderator, this may require an admin. Let me go digging around in the control panel.

Hi
I’d like to do the same, for similar reasons
Happy to keep all my posts but just change to a pseudo-anonymised username
Thanks
PS I remain grateful for the help I got here 11 years ago!

hi...i like to do the same as well. please delete all my personal data and everything.

Hi, can you delete my account as well?
Thank you

I am 73.

About 6 years ago, I joined here with the username 'Kerim'. Soon later, I started using, on the internet, 'KerimF' as my username, whenever required. Due to short of memory, I registered here again, a few days ago, using KerimF (as I used to). And it happened that I gave an email address which is different from the first one (of my old account). Naturally, there was no warning because the username and email address, I gave, were both new.

When I liked to start a thread about my work on a new DSB-SC demodulator, I did a search first. This is how I discovered that I was a member here already and talked about the same topic.

My wish is, if possible, that my new account of ‘KerimF’ be cancelled while keeping my old one of ‘Kerim’.

In any case, thank you for this professional friendly site.

Best Regards,
Kerim

As a moderator I can delete the KerimF account for you.

But before I do that, the posts made by KerimF may also be deleted, will that be a problem?
Please advise.

JimB

As a moderator I can delete the KerimF account for you.

But before I do that, the posts made by KerimF may also be deleted, will that be a problem?
Please advise.

JimB
Thank you for your prompt reply and care.
And it is okay if the posts I made as KerimF will be deleted.

Kerim

KerimF is deleted.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back