Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do you get homework help when you reach master's level of very higher level of education?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By homework help, I mean doubts that are beyond basics. For eg-: I am Computer Engineering student(our course is 75% electronics engineering),and I am big data studying. I find myself in places where I am hell lot confused. The resources don't suffice at all.

I get confused. But the issue is I get help from nowhere. Reddit NO. Stackexchange NO, other forums NO. How would I? As these subjects are studied by very few people as it is higher level of education question, how do I deal with this? Any guidance?

Sadly I don't have any close friends whom I can ask.

Welcome to ETO!
Do you have access to any PhD theses relevant to your topics of interest?

Ask any of your professors/teachers for help. Since they assigned the homework, they should be able to direct you in the right direction to solve your problems.
If researching other papers, often you can contact the author for clarification.

But the issue is I get help from nowhere.
If you don't ask proper questions - and respond to answers - instead of whinging and complaining, you never will!

You have only asked three technical questions on here; you either never responded to the answers, or complained instead of doing things to help yourself.

Learning, whether programming, electronics, riding a bike or playing a guitar is a matter of practice and experience; learning by mistakes. If you don't keep trying and practicing you will never succeed at anything.

I find that if I enjoy a subject I can read and read and read.... If it becomes laborious, then you need to go down a level..

You say you have "out grown / smarted" your lecturer.. Nope! When at college / Uni, you learn to find out what you need to learn..
Unless you have "One of those" lecturers, finding all relevant info is down to you..

Here's how to generate your interest.... Pick a project and see it through... No help from anyone except published works.. Remember you will need, not 1, but many views on a topic.. Once there you will be able to read anything on the subject no matter how intense!!

By homework help, I mean doubts that are beyond basics. For eg-: I am Computer Engineering student(our course is 75% electronics engineering),and I am big data studying. I find myself in places where I am hell lot confused. The resources don't suffice at all.

I get confused. But the issue is I get help from nowhere. Reddit NO. Stackexchange NO, other forums NO. How would I? As these subjects are studied by very few people as it is higher level of education question, how do I deal with this? Any guidance?

Sadly I don't have any close friends whom I can ask.

Hello there,

Post a few of your actual questions in brief and i will see if i can help you. I've helped several students get various degrees in EE including PhD and i offer help for free. My benefit is i keep up on these topics a bit more than i would otherwise as i am now retired.
My specialties were advanced power supplies and control theory but i delve into a lot of other stuff too.
One thing you will find is that the very best advice will come from people who specialize in the same things you are looking for and have practical real life experience.
You can also PM me i'll reply.

Hello there,

Post a few of your actual questions in brief and i will see if i can help you. I've helped several students get various degrees in EE including PhD and i offer help for free. My benefit is i keep up on these topics a bit more than i would otherwise as i am now retired.
My specialties were advanced power supplies and control theory but i delve into a lot of other stuff too.
One thing you will find is that the very best advice will come from people who specialize in the same things you are looking for and have practical real life experience.
You can also PM me i'll reply.
sure i am not masters or phd student at this time. i am studying subject not studied by many people ie elective in undergraduate.

If you don't ask proper questions - and respond to answers - instead of whinging and complaining, you never will!

You have only asked three technical questions on here; you either never responded to the answers, or complained instead of doing things to help yourself.

Learning, whether programming, electronics, riding a bike or playing a guitar is a matter of practice and experience; learning by mistakes. If you don't keep trying and practicing you will never succeed at anything.
hmm i didn't reply to them as i got them. should i reply thanks? i think it is disallowed in many forums including stackexchange.

hmm i didn't reply to them as i got them. should i reply thanks? i think it is disallowed in many forums including stackexchange.
In general helpers here like to see results of their advice, if it worked, and you are a happy
customer. Helpers keep monitoring a thread typically until its closed. So their time is as valuable
as yours. And helpers learn from posters, they enjoy the exchange as well. Kind of like going
out to dinner with a friend, and parting amicably versus getting up and just disappearing. Good
manners....

Also dont forget to like something if you do, thats feedback for the assistant.

Regards, Dana.

In general helpers here like to see results of their advice, if it worked, and you are a happy
customer. Helpers keep monitoring a thread typically until its closed. So their time is as valuable
as yours. And helpers learn from posters, they enjoy the exchange as well. Kind of like going
out to dinner with a friend, and parting amicably versus getting up and just disappearing. Good
manners....

Also dont forget to like something if you do, thats feedback for the assistant.

Regards, Dana.
thanks will feedback now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back