Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do HDs even work at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real honest to goodness holographic storage. I wonder how far back the first Sci-fi storeis go that first mentioned holographic storage =)

I'm still waiting for holographic monitors the sci-fi kind that projects 3D objects from a single arpeture- laptops are just keyboards and monitors are just little bricks.

Whoever invented those damn random dot stereograms needs to be dragged out and shot. After viewing one, it usually takes me 5 minutes to gain normal site again

Try zooming; also moving your eyes really close to the screen until the image blurs them moving away can help. If you really can't see them then maybe you need to get your eyes tested.

It's funny you should complain about eyestrain because they're actually supposed to be good for your eyesight.

Hero999 said:
Who needs holographic monitors?

WOW... I actually saw the shark!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back