Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How control a LED display from Philips CD or RAITE DVD playe

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilipB

I would like to use the housing of my defect Philips CD player (CDC250) or Raite DVD player (AvPhile 713-K) to make a PC based DVD/MP3/VCD/DIVX player. Everything goes fine I even use of the IR remote controller but now I would like to use the LED display of the Philips or Raite player. No type is mentioned on the display
The philips is a 29 pin controlled by a 47C820F3685 chip
The raite is a 38 pin controlled by a Nec D16311GC - 9933XM008 chip, I prefere the raite led because he has 9x a 8 symbol and different words like DVD, CD, play, pause, title etc... (image included) and ofcourse they fit nice in the housing

I'm a electronics newbie... is it possible to use this display's or should I better buy a know one ?

Thanks for any tips, links, etc...

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back