Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How change Spice model to micro-cap model ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firstman

Hello,all
I only know about micro-cap.In library of micro-cap (7,8,9) does not include many op-amp models,such as OPA364,OPA353 and so on.Spice models can download from this link.Precision Amplifiers - Low Offset Voltage - OPA364 - TI.com.In this folder include OPA364 spice model.I think,that spice model OPA364 can change to micro-cap model to use in micro-cap simulation software.Please tell me how can I change spice model op-amps to micro-cap models.:confused:

The web page says that micro-cap is yet another Spice rip-off, so TI's models should work. Micro-Cap's help files should have instructions on importing third-party models....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back