Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can i connect a game buzzer to a computer???

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleanor

hey guys!!!!

im making a project wherein i will create a device that will interface the game buzzer into the computer....i just want to ask what are the things needed for it to be able to connect to the computer...we are advised to use DB25 connector....my game buzzer is using LDR for the sensor...one more thing...what is an amplifier??? how will it enhance my game buzzer??

You may also want to take a look here too..

Software to interface to various control and data aquisition cards

**broken link removed**

You will need to give more details. Is the buzzer controlled by the computer or is it just a logger. How many players?

He was last active on this forum in February. Somehow I can't see him returning to read your replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back