Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can i build an amplifier for my headset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vladut

i want to make my own amplifier so i can increase the volume in my headset.A drawing will come in handy .Please be patient a explaine everything from A to Z.

vladut said:
i want to make my own amplifier so i can increase the volume in my headset.A drawing will come in handy .Please be patient a explaine everything from A to Z.

First we need more details, what type of headset?, what is it been fed from?, what power supply is available?.

I'm assuming that it's a headphone amplifier, but .... We still need to know where it's being fed from (input voltages), what kind of power sources available, what kind of gain you need? For a headphone amplifier, usually just a decent op-amp and a few resistors will do.

headset amp

:D hi

1. are you using a headset that has a built-in am/fm radio?
2. do you want the output of you am/fm radio amplified further and fed to a small amp and sound heard from an external speaker?
3. is there something wrong with your headset?

pls. be precise in presenting your problem and the parameters involve so that your questions will not be answered with more questions :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back