Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hot plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! It's brilliant! I shall use the case of the other plate warmer and go with this pentium idea, it should get plenty hot now. Although I will have to go buy another Pentium 1. Last time I saw my other one is when it fell out of the truck and got buried in the drive way. Oh well, guess I will have to go to the junk yard and spend .2 cents to get another one

Whilst I think it's a great idea; somehow I don't think you can draw enough power to heat a coffe mug from a USB port.

It's also a lie that heating coffe is the only think old Pentium CPUs are useful for; they have many applications in embedded products and routers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back