Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Home From School, And Came Arcoss This 52'' Tv...Broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny101

Hello Forum,
I am home from school, and was walking around my house that seems so lost and came across this dinosaur type of a television (i called it dino because now ah days everything is smaller, slimmer, and does the same thing). I plugged the bad boy up and nothing happened. I heard a sound as if it was about to turn on, but nothing silence. I also noticed when you push the power button that there is a green light that is flashing on and off.? any idea on what is going on with this tv? all help is appreciated..!
Model # RCA HDTV d52w20yx1 d105cj059
I am a computer person (nerd) by some term, this isn't my field but i have some knowledge tho, thanks.

Hello Forum,
I am home from school, and was walking around my house that seems so lost and came across this dinosaur type of a television

Who was lost? You or your house?
Also amazing was a 52" TV that had gone unnoticed, finding Easter Eggs must be near impossible. :)

count the number of times it is flashing it is an error code-you may have a fairly simple fault........

Many RCA sets suffer EPROM failure ... it's a large processor chip that is the brains of the unit. The basic thing you can do first is to inspect all solder connections on the circuit boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back