Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Home automation Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the master computer I am using a basic tiger. I am working to replace it with a beagle bone black. The idea is to get onto the internet in a better way. I wan to see the house on my phone from anywhere. (even the living room) There is some real advantage to have the house computer on the wifi.

I recently bought a server built on ALIX board. I needed i86 since I had lots of old programs for it, and it works very well. It has I2C connector and TTL level UART connector to communicate with MCUs. Sure costs more than beagle bone, but you can buy them in black :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back