Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hitachi LCD Drivers HD61104, HD61105

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Sorensen

I have an LCD display from a Compaq laptop, the number on it is Optrex DMF651AN-EW5. It has 8 x HD61104 and 3 x HD61105. I have been trying to find the datasheets for these controllers but no luck. I was successful reverse engineering a display from a TRS-80 Model 100 that had similar controllers, and was hoping to do the same with this one.

Does anyone know where these datasheets are, or, better yet, anything useful about this display?

TIA,
j.

John,

You can find both at.....

**broken link removed**

Good Luck.

:lol:

Mystery part

The display also has a C324G. It has, I think, 14 pins, and I believe it is involved with generating the bias voltage. Any advice?

j.

I have a Hitachi display to

Did it work

do you have the pinout

there is 2 con right

one i the buttom and one in the middel

can you tell me what controler ore better how to connect it

Thx Thomas DK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips