Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hidden Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

Maybe it is just me, but I found this line in an article concerning the olympics kinda funny.

Quoted from article.

“We didn’t expect anything like what you have witnessed to occur,” said WTF secretary general Yang Jin-suk. “I am at a loss for words.”

WTF stands for World Taekwondo Federation, but in the context of this line it just cracked me up :D

So, in other words, Yang Jin-suk works in the WTF office? :D

Last edited:
Maybe it is just me, but I found this line in an article concerning the olympics kinda funny.

Quoted from article.

WTF stands for World Taekwondo Federation, but in the context of this line it just cracked me up :D

I don't know. Super Bowl Steve said they were supposed to release the bird flu pandemic just before the games ended. Kinda doubt it though.

Quoted from article.

WTF is your point.

It can also stand for: WTF cares!:rolleyes:

Quit F-ing this thread up.

Don't start something you can't finish..... LOL!

What the F is going on in hear. I can't seem to find Who the F cares about this thread and When the F is this going to end.

An F is such a meaningful letter.

Fudg, Frichen, Fricking, Freaking F's. How useful.

kv:D

What the Freaking F___ did I just step in. :confused:

It can also stand for: WTF cares!:rolleyes:

Set your care aside as it is not needed. This post was just for ships and giggles. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back