Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hidden messages in Christmas songs ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always avoid .swf files just for that reason...... Don't even know what an .swf is, but 9 times out of 10 its a face that pops out and an loud scream:D

.swf is the file extension for files made from macromedia flash...somewhat a multimedia product...
many are really fond of making those "mysterious songs/ games where something unexpected pops out"....(not so good for anyone with weak hearts)...hehe

*******. Not funny at all. Face pops out.

This is the kind of thing that is a cruel and terrible prank when someone sends it to you, but is absolutely hilarious when you send it to all your friends.

I love it, just my level of humour, (so everyone keeps telling me, don't know what they mean)

It woke my entire neighbourhood because my pc speakers are pretty powerful and I had the volume turned up.

I'm sure your recent cataract surgery came in handy to see that goofy faced, negative image bouncing on your screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back