Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi power light chaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit off topic, but I remember an article about this technology being used to replace computer fans.

So, I've aquired the High Output Transformers / Flyback Xfr. I noticed that the 2SC1308K transistors come in either a two post or three post configuration. Any ideas which of the two would be better suited? I'm guessing a three post. Remeber, and eight "cylinder" lifter is what I'm trying to power. Max voltage is 50Kv/5ma.

The 2SC1308K is one of many H.O.T.'s available. It can be coupled with an isolation transformer driven by a TIP29, TIP41 or NTE124 transistor, for example. To give you a starting point, try my interface circuit, replacing the triacs with said components.

Attachments

• xmaslights.gif
    xmaslights.gif
    71.5 KB · Views: 120
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back