Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi, new to electronics, is it possible for me to build my own Faraday cage and counter surveillance equipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please expand on that.

Well, you are posting to a forum, which is essentially an SQL database. SQL databases are perfectly designed for artificial intelligence to learn your interests and make guesses at triggers that will cause you to take an action. We each get dozens to hundreds of suggested triggers each day by iA bots from Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. The bots measure and record how you respond or ignore the triggers and then spend more computational time to keep monitoring targeted individuals that show responses that are worth their time (the people that do not ignore suggested triggers).

Your posts here can be tied back to your other online personas by your grammar, vocabulary, spelling errors/typing errors and activity schedule (and more) - even if you use VPN and other aliasing tools.

**broken link removed**

Why would remote viewing work inside a Faraday shield? And how would that Cloaking Camouflage protect against it?

If it didn't work in shielded spaces it would be useless for stealing those Above Top Secret secrets. With the use of Metamaterial Cloaking you can create a electromagnetically empty space that forces outside EM energy to bend around but those inside that space can project EM energy out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metamaterial_cloaking#Electromagnetic_metamaterials

To get started you need some simple equipment. I usually have some old stuff scanning continuously for EM energy.
40762082463_e1ac73354a_z_d.jpg

If it didn't work in shielded spaces it would be useless for stealing those Above Top Secret secrets. With the use of Metamaterial Cloaking you can create a electromagnetically empty space that forces outside EM energy to bend around but those inside that space can project EM energy out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metamaterial_cloaking#Electromagnetic_metamaterials

To get started you need some simple equipment. I usually have some old stuff scanning continuously for EM energy.
40762082463_e1ac73354a_z_d.jpg

Those equipments seem to cost more than a luxury car. Where would I buy metamaterials, I'm unable to find a single company selling it.

Brain science is chemistry + physics + what still is a bit of magic, but the problem I have with your basic premise is high school geometry.

In round numbers, there are an estimated 65 to 90 billion neurons in the average human brain (fewer in mine). That's a lot, and they're all in a space about the size of a softball. On the face of it that seems impossible, but in the simplest digital terms that's only 11.25 GB, and I have 350 times that much storage space in one 4 TB hard drive. There is evidence to suggest that a neuron is more like a multi-level cell (MLC, the most common form of memory in flash disk drives), but still, that's a whole lot of something going on in a very small space.

And that's the thing. Even if we could scan the brain and detect not just visual activity, but the actual image being seen, the music being heard, the thoughts being thought, you can't do it from a distance; partly because it is a 3-D resolution problem, and partly because things are just too small and too close together. Separate from that, the electrical signals representing vision, hearing, taste, motor control, etc. are very different in coding and content, but nearly identical in the broad characteristics of amplitude and frequency spectrum. At a distance they are a jumbled mess, and that mess is masked by everything in your space. EEG signal levels are in the nanowatt to microwatt range. Your TV radiates thousands of times more energy than your brain, much of it at brainwave frequencies. So apart from having to resolve the extremely small angle of incidence between the visual and motor cortexes (?) from tens or hundreds of yards (or miles) away, you have to find one needle in a building full of needles.

Planting thoughts is even more difficult, as anyone who has looked into wireless charging has learned. Beaming enough energy at an individual wire to override a conducted current in that wire takes a huge amount of radiation. Doing it without affecting the wires next to it requires beamforming (focusing) not possible with today's antenna designs. The military has been working on this for a few decades, and the current technology, at one mile, can resolve something the size of a tank. Resolving a few neurons, or even a billion neurons, just plain cannot be done. If it could, the world would have instant migrain relief with zero side effects at the flip of a switch. Way too many billions of dollars to be made to keep that a secret.

I do not doubt for a moment that your concerns are causing stress that is very real, with all of the physiological and cognitive consequences that are well documented. But my guess is that you are wrapped up in a common statistics fallacy, so well known that it has its own Wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

ak

Last edited:
You guys are wrong about this mind reading stuff. They've been doing it since theelate 50s or early 60s. There used to be a on going documentary about it on TV. It was called something like Outer Limits I think, but they showed it being done.

I meant mind reading stuff shortbus= mentioned.
Apparently, what ShortBus meant was the mind reading stuff that happens in the epsiodes of this fictional sci-fi-thriller tv series called Outer Limits, and he jokingly calls it a documentary.

Maybe my troll level detector is off due to high BAC, but lets not put OP on futile path of searching for fictional TV stuff and thinking it was an actual thing.

yes, but if it is someone tweeting then it is prolly coincidence, im not saying that mind reading tech isnt out there , but even if it is , it would cost a jig-billion dollars and if you could own one .. you would be scanning some high end political figures with monetary value and not joe on the street

kinda like if your mom calls you just as your thinking about her, its not likely she has a mind reader either

yes, but if it is someone tweeting then it is prolly coincidence, im not saying that mind reading tech isnt out there , but even if it is , it would cost a jig-billion dollars and if you could own one .. you would be scanning some high end political figures with monetary value and not joe on the street

kinda like if your mom calls you just as your thinking about her, its not likely she has a mind reader either

On the Internet, we can never know who is who. I could be a normal pretending to an important person, or I could be a person with some priceless information pretending to be a normal person.

Each person according to their needs and necessities would want things. It's good to be helpful with the knowledge one has, instead of ridiculing or judging if a person deserves what they are asking for.

What I wrote about social media is just one of the many things, I have many things.

So how would one protect themselves against mind reading tech?

I have no idea if it's actually possible to mind read, and even if it were possible, I have no idea how to combat it.
And for the record, it is not me in the avatar, just a random image that was found quite a few years ago.

Regards.

In the context of your original question, there is no mind reading tech. The program "Outer Limits" was a science fiction program in the 60's. It was low-budget, low-quality, and cancelled half-way through its second season. Shortbus was teasing (ridiculing?) you.

ak

In the context of your original question, there is no mind reading tech. The program "Outer Limits" was a science fiction program in the 60's. It was low-budget, low-quality, and cancelled half-way through its second season. Shortbus was teasing (ridiculing?) you.

ak

I mean generally how would one protect against mind reading and mind control?

That is a bold assertion to make, you cannot make that without knowing all the knowledge in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back