Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi, new to electronics, is it possible for me to build my own Faraday cage and counter surveillance equipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main reason for asking this is for protection against artificial telepathy. Since 2015, I've been noticing an account on social media, which is making content with reference to my thoughts.

Some of the content they are making could be possible through cold-reading, etc, for which they would have to have cameras, mircophones, etc, but some of it has reference to my thoughts which couldn't have been given off by anything, unless they were able to decode my thoughts.

It's mainly to test my theory if I were in a Faraday shield, would they'd be able to try the same thing.

My main reason for asking this is for protection against artificial telepathy. Since 2015, I've been noticing an account on social media, which is making content with reference to my thoughts.

Some of the content they are making could be possible through cold-reading, etc, for which they would have to have cameras, mircophones, etc, but some of it has reference to my thoughts which couldn't have been given off by anything, unless they were able to decode my thoughts.

It's mainly to test my theory if I were in a Faraday shield, would they'd be able to try the same thing.

With a big enough database (like google's), one can take your search history and browser history, cross reference with other users search history and browser history to make a predictive model of what you have not yet searched, browsed or purchased that your similarly-minded web surfers have already explored - these become suggestions for you by google or other predictive advertising. In summary - in a very large but very carefully culled population, you are not as unique as your mother told you. Or, when your dad said, "you are 'one in a million'", he probably didn't realize that could also mean, there are about 7000 other people just like you on earth.

We have any number of fleeting thoughts during a day, which we don't really pay much attention to, because there are other more important things to be concerned with that are currently going on. It's not until there is a 'trigger' at a later date, that we remember that we were "just thinking about that the other day".
Maybe the person at the other end of that particular account has a similar lifestyle, interests, and daily routine as yourself. Perhaps you stumbled upon that account purely because you share very similar interests?

nsaspook You mean coercion and physical assualt?

That's only for extreme cases where lives are in imminent danger. Social engineer is the preferred method. It's amazing what you can learn using booze, hookers and the assorted vices in a honey trap. BTW, Faraday shields offer no protection from Remote Viewing. For that you need
Cloaking Camouflage.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

With a big enough database (like google's), one can take your search history and browser history, cross reference with other users search history and browser history to make a predictive model of what you have not yet searched, browsed or purchased that your similarly-minded web surfers have already explored - these become suggestions for you by google or other predictive advertising. In summary - in a very large but very carefully culled population, you are not as unique as your mother told you. Or, when your dad said, "you are 'one in a million'", he probably didn't realize that could also mean, there are about 7000 other people just like you on earth.

Believe me, I'm pretty sure I don't have any delusions. This was not related to advertising and I don't think what they tweeted could have been guessed by my Internet history.

We have any number of fleeting thoughts during a day, which we don't really pay much attention to, because there are other more important things to be concerned with that are currently going on. It's not until there is a 'trigger' at a later date, that we remember that we were "just thinking about that the other day".
Maybe the person at the other end of that particular account has a similar lifestyle, interests, and daily routine as yourself. Perhaps you stumbled upon that account purely because you share very similar interests?

That still doesn't explain how the account could make reference to what I thought, I have reasons to believe it was not coincidence. I don't know how I can prove this to you.

That's only for extreme cases where lives are in imminent danger. Social engineer is the preferred method. It's amazing what you can learn using booze, hookers and the assorted vices in a honey trap. BTW, Faraday shields offer no protection from Remote Viewing. For that you need
Cloaking Camouflage.

Why would remote viewing work inside a Faraday shield? And how would that Cloaking Camouflage protect against it?

the tinfoil hat is a common deterrent of PSI attacks

Are you mocking me?

In a certain way, akinator is a proof of the much it could be done, in its case about specific social roles.

lol only a little,, seriously though thats why they wear the tinfoil hats....

however if it is cos of things popping up on the internet , then you may want to research on tracking cookies they are used more now than ever for targeted marketing ....i now always have google trying to sell me things that i already bought, very annoying .....
also find the cookies folder in your pc you will see there is alot of tracking data in there... alot

lol only a little,, seriously though thats why they wear the tinfoil hats....

however if it is cos of things popping up on the internet , then you may want to research on tracking cookies they are used more now than ever for targeted marketing ....i now always have google trying to sell me things that i already bought, very annoying .....
also find the cookies folder in your pc you will see there is alot of tracking data in there... alot

Have you read this comment of mine? https://www.electro-tech-online.com...er-surveillance-equipment.156642/post-1352052

Why don't you explain what it is that you were thinking, along with what was tweeted?

Why don't you explain what it is that you were thinking, along with what was tweeted?

I thought, of all people, you would already know. Who else doesn't know?

Might need to tweak the filtering a tad...gimme a couple of days.
Mine's receive-only anyway, so they can't read a thing!

Might need to tweak the filtering a tad...gimme a couple of days.

I usually got better reception when I was holding one of the rabbit-ears on my old black and white tv. Maybe you can hire someone to hold one of the antennas when you wear the helmet on your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back