Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi, new to electronics, is it possible for me to build my own Faraday cage and counter surveillance equipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Internet, we can never know who is who. I could be a normal pretending to an important person, or I could be a person with some priceless information pretending to be a normal person.

Each person according to their needs and necessities would want things. It's good to be helpful with the knowledge one has, instead of ridiculing or judging if a person deserves what they are asking for.

What I wrote about social media is just one of the many things, I have many things.

So how would one protect themselves against mind reading tech?

tinfoil hat ... seriously thats why they do it ... small farady cage around the head

BUT! if your attacks are coming from the internet then maybe you have a backdoor virus data logging your keyboard, or listening on the MIC

after all, if your attacker had a mind reading device he could tell if you were a normal acting important

Last edited:
as for mind control , thats totally different ... subliminal messages are real and can influence, and other things too... crazy drugs...ect

try watching any single random tv commercial over and over again for 24 hrs non stop (no breaks ...ect) and see what your mind does after that,
other methods too,

but reading and writing are different functions

Mind control is practiced daily, by parents, teachers, workplace superiors, politicians, religious institutions, law enforcement, peers, media outlets including internet 'personalities' and 'influencers', along with websites and forums where we are told that "this is the way you should do this".

Is mind control a bad thing?

Depends on who you listen to.

We come into this world with basic motor functions and everything else is practically a blank canvas.
We have no in-built fear of bugs, snakes and tarantulas, cats and dogs, cows/pigs/horses, cars/trucks/trains, other humans of different sizes and/or colors, water/fire, etc. Everything we learn is a result of mind control, based upon the experiences of those in a different position of influence upon us.

I don't believe that any one of us is born good or bad, the direction of our individual life experience depends upon many variables and the ability to categorize those good/bad variables on a scale of what is considered socially acceptable as a whole.

We come into this world with basic motor functions and everything else is practically a blank canvas.
We have no in-built fear of bugs, snakes and tarantulas, cats and dogs, cows/pigs/horses, cars/trucks/trains, other humans of different sizes and/or colors, water/fire, etc. Everything we learn is a result of mind control, based upon the experiences of those in a different position of influence upon us.

I don't believe that at all, I was born fearing Rice Krispies cereal. Snap! Crackle! Pop!

That is a bold assertion to make, you cannot make that without knowing all the knowledge in the world.
Sure I can. I've never been to Japan, but I assert strongly that it exists. Plus, I know a whole lot more about electromagnetic wave propagation than I do about geography.

Sensor nets attached directly to the skull allow paraplegics to control artificial limbs. Do not for a moment think that this is some kind of thought reading. This is low-voltage electrical engineering plus a butt-load of software doing a form of image analysis. It is no different (conceptually) than the software that constructs an MRI image or a Hubbel Space Telescope image. By the way, the hardware tech for this has been around since the 50's, and it was quiet enough to give useful results in the 70's. The part that took the extra 30 years was the software algorithms that could extract the desired signals from the soup or fog of all of the other interfering brainwaves.

The key ingredient is the skull cap. It allows 3-D triangulation of a signal. That c.a.n.n.o.t be done from a distance. Across a room, outside a house, down the street, from space - no, no, no, no. As above, the fundamental problem is high school geometry.

ak

Mind control is practiced daily, by parents, teachers, workplace superiors, politicians, religious institutions, law enforcement, peers, media outlets including internet 'personalities' and 'influencers', along with websites and forums where we are told that "this is the way you should do this".
Again, in the context of the original question (or in any other context, really), that is not mind control. It is persuasion. It is extremely well understood, is taught in seminars and self-help books, etc. Not spooky, not covert, just plain old in your face verbal manipulation. The original question was about using electromagnetic radiation of some type of signal to implant covertly a thought or emotion directly into a selected individuals brain. What you describe is not that.
We have no in-built fear of bugs, snakes and tarantulas, cats and dogs, cows/pigs/horses, cars/trucks/trains, other humans of different sizes and/or colors, water/fire, etc.
Not even close to correct.
I don't believe that any one of us is born good or bad,
So in the nature-vs-nurture debate, you sound like you don't think there is anything to debate. Unfortunately, 140 years of brain science begs to differ. While the concepts of "good or bad" are completely arbitrary and subjective, some people are wired completely differently from the rest of us. The *enjoyment* of inflicting pain cannot be taught.

ak

Sure I can. I've never been to Japan, but I assert strongly that it exists. Plus, I know a whole lot more about electromagnetic wave propagation than I do about geography.

Sensor nets attached directly to the skull allow paraplegics to control artificial limbs. Do not for a moment think that this is some kind of thought reading. This is low-voltage electrical engineering plus a butt-load of software doing a form of image analysis. It is no different (conceptually) than the software that constructs an MRI image or a Hubbel Space Telescope image. By the way, the hardware tech for this has been around since the 50's, and it was quiet enough to give useful results in the 70's. The part that took the extra 30 years was the software algorithms that could extract the desired signals from the soup or fog of all of the other interfering brainwaves.

The key ingredient is the skull cap. It allows 3-D triangulation of a signal. That c.a.n.n.o.t be done from a distance. Across a room, outside a house, down the street, from space - no, no, no, no. As above, the fundamental problem is high school geometry.

ak

Recently the Internet was abuzz with news of the 1st picture of black hole in galaxy M87, which was 50 million light-years away from Earth, please read that again, it's "50 million light-years" not just "50 years or 50 light-years", do you have any idea how much noise would have been in the way between that black hole and Earth, but filtering out all that needless noise, they were able to focus on the one they wanted. The same can be done for the electro-chemical activity of individual neurons in the brain. Maybe all our hardware has been bugged with undisclosed sensors and technologies, which allows one to capture brain activity and decode it.

That Japan analogy is different, you may have been given positive evidence for that, in your school, etc. While you were writing that, it could be Japan might have been destroyed, in this case previous information you had is technically false. Your assertion about non-existence of mind reading and mind control devices is from negative evidence. Because you don't know that, doesn't mean it really doesn't exist. You don't know the population of ants on Madagascar, that doesn't mean that there is no population of ants on Madagascar.

You knew that this technology has existed since the 50s, common sense dictates that technology always improves, maybe the improvements were kept secret and are still being kept secret, who knows?

tinfoil hat ... seriously thats why they do it ... small farady cage around the head

BUT! if your attacks are coming from the internet then maybe you have a backdoor virus data logging your keyboard, or listening on the MIC

after all, if your attacker had a mind reading device he could tell if you were a normal acting important

How will that protect? Tinfoil hat seems to cover only the top portion, side portion and back portion, but front portion and bottom portion remain uncovered, wouldn't EMF enter through uncovered sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back