Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi Guys need help with a charger circuit please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Use the Delete or F6 (copy) key or click the Move icon, as appropriate, then left-click and drag a marquee around what you want to delete/copy/move. Left-click to drop (paste) the marquee contents. You can paste into the current sheet or into a new sheet.

Bum and blast, no wonder things didn't make a lot of sense to me with the bottom circuit, I discovered today that I had C 11 at .22, I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out why I am apparently getting no gain out of the amp, of course it dawned on me that would be .22 farad and needed to be .22u :arghh:
Why is there no caps in the selection below .5?

I've been caught out before by not specifying units. Also, I once put '0.1F', intending 0.1Farads. Spice interprets the F as 'femto' !!
Why is there no caps in the selection below .5?
A quirk. Once you have selected a specific brand/chemistry/voltage rating of cap, subsequent changes to the selection only offer a limited choice. My workaround is to delete the cap then insert a generic cap again then select (from a full range) brand etc if necessary. For many sims the generic cap is ok.

What's "femto" ?

Is there a list or anything anywhere which shows what all the components starting with LT are?

hi,
Its fast!
femtosecond - one quadrillionth (10^-15) of a second; one thousandth of a picosecond

E

There is nothing to indicate monitoring of the battery temperature, or reducing the charge current as the battery capacity or temperature increases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back