Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

skullygears

hi to everyone& big up to the staff for building a well run place for all sparks alike.iam learned & experianced in some fields but still got lots to learn& hope ican help more than ask .regards :)

hi to everyone& big up to the staff for building a well run place for all sparks alike.iam learned & experianced in some fields but still got lots to learn& hope ican help more than ask .regards :)

Welcome, glad to have you.

kv

Welcome skullgears. Hope your membership here is as enriching to you as mine has been to me ;)

I thought we might be able to use one of these so I thought I would make one. Just come on here and introduce yourself.
Hi...
I am Adison. I love video games, movies, and the other stuff most people like. I also play sports. I am looking forward to a great community.Now you introduce yourself.

Welcome skullgears. Hope your membership here is as enriching to you as mine has been to me ;)

me too buddy ,ihope ican learn allotmore than what i know& also help those with what i know . with windows of opportunity ,iwill be posting as much as i can time permitting .hope bonfire night is good for those with children & those who donot,thankyou for all your welcomes

We can have an enlightening conversation once I find my Cool Groovy Daddyo dictionary. I'll get back to you. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back