Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi all, Can anyone help me identify this SOT-23 transistor or Small signal Schottky diodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny Wong

2usubdw.jpg

I am having difficulty identifying the above image a 3 legs (sot23 smd) just below 27A , it mark A46 and ( a horizontal 69 small print) .
I had try google and gather info as this is make by ST component A46 or BAT46A ( small signal schottky diode ) but i am really not sure.
This tiny SMD i am looking to replace is for a Alfa Remeo 159 2.2JTS Saloon GearBox ECU shifter.
can anyone please help by telling me where can i get the parts to replace it. or the ecu itself ( ECU unit P/N : FA21DAU1 )

This image is the burn smd
2qiwmiw.jpg

This is the ECU unit :
16lzmdg.jpg

Best Reagrds

Ben

Please email me if anyone can help my with this, My email is fortuner800@yahoo.com.sg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back