Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hey There

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgrtt123

I think it is inappropriate to participate on a certain topic without having a proper introduction. I am here to say "hi, hope you guys are doing fine." I am interested in learning more about Digitech and I guess the best way to gain new knowledge is by joining this community. I am starting my own website and is currently working on redesigning an online shop called petstreetmall. The shop currently offers a 30% discount on heated cat beds.

Last edited:
BTW, when you say DigiTech, do you mean the company or digital technologies in general.?
Mike.

Is your interest more on the hardware or software side? TTL, CMOS, Arduino, Pics, C, C++, BASIC etc.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back