Hey guys need help badly or my project:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepika.K.S

I want to get started with my final year project!!!
I dont know wat would be the better topic.Something innovative!
I can modify the present reports,but i don want to do tat.Please do help if u hav any idea

there r many websites and books which i referred,i got hundreds of project topics, available but i saw all reports in the library!so i want something new

I see that you're as sick and tired of this question as I am.

-e

Experience: unknown
Specificity: low

there r many websites and books which i referred,i got hundreds of project topics, available but i saw all reports in the library!so i want something new
this is general feeling that one wants to do noval thing. Come to reality. Even to know what has (not) been done so far, it takes a life time. It would better to bite to the extant you can chew.

Take up a project in a subject that you are reasonably confident. If needed you may learn little extra like writing programs for a specific chip, -- define the project how ever simple it may be, start ernestly. after 2 months you might come to 20% state. keep things recorded. make schematics, debug, then come to a forum, that this is what i could reach, this is the bock-- i need help. Perhaps at that stage anyone appreciates what you did so far and try to clear your hurdles,
All the best.

Last edited:
Are you into electronics at home? then a measurment tool of the sorts could always help.
Or if you're into lighting and theatrics and all that, you could make a programmable lightshow designed to your needs, a testamplifier,...
Tons of projects, you just need to pick one out :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…