Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hey guys need help badly or my project:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepika.K.S

I want to get started with my final year project!!!
I dont know wat would be the better topic.Something innovative!
I can modify the present reports,but i don want to do tat.Please do help if u hav any idea:)

there r many websites and books which i referred,i got hundreds of project topics, available but i saw all reports in the library!so i want something new

I see that you're as sick and tired of this question as I am.

-e

Experience: unknown
Specificity: low

there r many websites and books which i referred,i got hundreds of project topics, available but i saw all reports in the library!so i want something new
this is general feeling that one wants to do noval thing. Come to reality. Even to know what has (not) been done so far, it takes a life time. It would better to bite to the extant you can chew.

Take up a project in a subject that you are reasonably confident. If needed you may learn little extra like writing programs for a specific chip, -- define the project how ever simple it may be, start ernestly. after 2 months you might come to 20% state. keep things recorded. make schematics, debug, then come to a forum, that this is what i could reach, this is the bock-- i need help. Perhaps at that stage anyone appreciates what you did so far and try to clear your hurdles,
All the best.

Last edited:
Are you into electronics at home? then a measurment tool of the sorts could always help.
Or if you're into lighting and theatrics and all that, you could make a programmable lightshow designed to your needs, a testamplifier,...
Tons of projects, you just need to pick one out :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back