Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hepl! Need sony part number:blu ray drive:sony bdp-s2000es blu ray player or laser #

Status
Not open for further replies.

duggy

Could someone please tell me the Sony part number, for either the drive assembly, or actually the laser assembly for a Sony BDP-S2000ES blu ray player?
It has BDP-100 on a sticker on top of the drive,but that's not the Sony part number.
I've contacted Sony and Sony Parts,they will not tell me.And I cannot search Sony Parts without knowing the Sony part number.
Also I've search every service manual dealer I can find and none have the FULL service manual for it,only a 5 page teaser leaflet,that's not a full service manual.Does'nt have part numbers,etc.!
I hope someone can help,as I don't have a warranty now,and I've been trying for weeks,just to get a part number!
If I can find out that the laser assembly is the same as a PS3 model, I could use one from that.But I cannot use any BD-ROM drive as the blu ray player will read or know it's not the right drive assembly and display "DRIVE ERROR"
Thanks,
duggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back