Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgemini

hi friend,s
i m student of telecomm i have to make project for my final,s i need idea what should i make . where can i information or any idea u have that u want me to work on that plz let me know sir i really need that :oops:

Why don't you try doing the power line communication (sms through power line / internet through power line). Should be very fun :twisted:

imgemini said:
hi friend,s
i m student of telecomm i have to make project for my final,s i need idea what should i make . where can i information or any idea u have that u want me to work on that plz let me know sir i really need that :oops:

Hi
What would the complexity be as? What kind of telecom studies are you in? I will get back and think about it.
/Dick

imgemini

Why do you need someone else to think of a project idea for you to build?

You are being asked to think of, design and build a project so that YOUR level of knowledge can be assessed. If anyone does it for you then the result will be meaningless. Is it so difficult to think?

When you are designing the project and have a problem then come to the forum and ask for guidance. Show people what you have done and they will help.

Please do not post the same question in different forums as this just clutters the board. The response you gave in the other forum leads me to think that you are a troll and this is a waste of time. Am I wrong?

hi

well friend
i just want to know what is hot these day,s in telecomm world .......well i have some idea,s but i was heer to see what other think what should be good for me but it seem u dont like that idea to post my messaga here :cry:

imgemini

Post as many messages as you like. Only the Forum Owner & moderators can stop you.

The project you have to develop is not about "what's hot" in telecoms but about your ability to retain what you have been taught, to have an idea and develop it into a fully documented working item, to 'think outside the box', to find if you have the ability to progress beyond your level of tuition and, among other things, for you to find out about yourself and your abilities.

You say that this project is for your finals. You want to know 'What is hot', search the web. You are given an idea but, instead of doing the research yourself, you ask for the information to be sent to you. Don't be lazy - do your own research, it would take less than 1 hour to gather enough information.

When you get stuck on a problem people will help. You haven't even started yet.

Pilot said:
imgemini

Post as many messages as you like. Only the Forum Owner & moderators can stop you.

The project you have to develop is not about "what's hot" in telecoms but about your ability to retain what you have been taught, to have an idea and develop it into a fully documented working item, to 'think outside the box', to find if you have the ability to progress beyond your level of tuition and, among other things, for you to find out about yourself and your abilities.

You say that this project is for your finals. You want to know 'What is hot', search the web. You are given an idea but, instead of doing the research yourself, you ask for the information to be sent to you. Don't be lazy - do your own research, it would take less than 1 hour to gather enough information.

When you get stuck on a problem people will help. You haven't even started yet.
I remember my own study days many years back. In my class the other classmates had help available elsewhere, I guess their fathers were all engineers. They were not very creative but they made it well and most of them got good jobs after. I was one of those few who couldn´t afford to
buy my own 16k computer, who didn´t have two parents still married. With
noone to support my homework, the studies were a pain. If I had had more help I would have come much further.
It is not wrong to help others. Some may need more assistance initially to set off and not only then but generally in life. If, in a situation, we cannot do anything by ourselves it will be obvious sooner or later and then another path has to be looked for in regards of studies/work.
I had the feeling of a bad attitude towards a person who was looking for some advice. Many topics at this forum appear to be hobby related. Is the forum aimed only to serve people capable of advanced engineering?
I think there are more important issues around to be concerned of than
just complaining.

hi

ya u r right ..........there r some student,s in class whom teacher,s like too much and give them very nice project,s and student like me teacher ,s say if u have any idea we will work with u ..........so i was heer to see idea ,s but some one dont like this so i m sorry if i ask for help :cry:

There is no harm in asking for help but what "Pilot" wanted to say is: you should not totally depend on others. If you have any ideas, come with it and we all, over here will share our ideas to work out the best project for you. So you should also think and let us know what you have in your mind and we'll let you know whether it should be done or not. :)

hi

ok i have idea
i want door to open when ay object come near to it....but i dont know what thing,s i need to make it ? any guess,s :?

As I don't want to hijack the topic I've started another one called...

Helping Others - and Themselves.

My posting will be placed there so that this topic can remain for helping imgemini without all the clutter.

See you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back